BSR Bespoke is familiar with the wide and ever-changing assortment of accounting systems.
Our experienced team of accountants keeps up to date with all the latest developments in accounting software. They can talk you through the various options and make bespoke recommendations.
How do I assess different accounting systems?
Cloud systems are now mainstream. There is a new generation of players in the market, including Xero & FreeAgent, as well as established software providers such as Sage & QuickBooks, to help you manage your accounts easily and efficiently. We can advise on all of these products and more, and help you select the one most suited to your business. Questions that we would consider with you include:
- What product features differentiate one accounting system from another?
- How much do the different options cost?
- Does it have the functions you need?
- Are there third-party applications suitable for my needs that would link to my software?
What are the advantages of cloud accounting software?
If you’re not already using the cloud, it’s worth making the switch. Cloud accounting systems can bring the following benefits to your business:
- View your accounting information from anywhere in the world, on any device.
- Real-time access for any number of authorised users, including your accountant.
- The software is always up to date, avoiding the need for costly upgrades.
- Integration with online banking.
- Intelligent software adapts to your specific needs, cutting down processing time.
- Easy integration with CRM (customer relationship management) software to improve customer management, enhance planning and reduce administrative duplication.
- No upfront software purchase cost -just a monthly subscription.
- Simplify the process for your MTD (Making Tax Digital) requirements.
How we can help with your accounting systems
BSR Bespoke chartered accountants have helped new businesses get started with the cloud and established businesses make a smooth transition. We have also put new CRM systems in place to help our business clients to expand and synchronise their customer and accounting information.