We can help you borrow for your business
Perhaps you run a well established company; perhaps you run a small business or start-up. Either way, in today's tough market environment, borrowing for your business is challenging and time-consuming. That’s where we come in. BSR Bespoke has more than 30 years of experience in helping our clients secure finance to help their businesses grow. We have a huge network of professional connections and know exactly where to look.
Do you have a business finance strategy?
BSR Bespoke is well placed to help you establish your business goals and what kind of finance you require. It is an important component of an overall business strategy. Issues to consider for a business finance strategy might include:
- Where would you like your business to be in three to five years?
- Do you have a budget?
- Do you have a cash-flow forecast?
- What further assets could help you grow your business or brand?
- Are you looking to take on new employees?
- Do you customers pay within credit terms?
- Where would a financial injection be best spent to help grow your business?
What kinds of finance can you help me access?
Thanks to our huge network of professional contacts in the world of commercial finance, our team of experienced chartered accountants can help you raise money from sources including:
- high street banks
- merchant and private banks
- commercial finance and mortgage brokers
- invoice discounting and factoring
- asset and vehicle financiers
- professional practice financiers
- foreign currency specialists.
What else can you do to help me raise business finance?
Understandably, lenders are reluctant to look at applications that aren’t supported by reliable and well-presented financial data. We'll help maximise your chances of approval with professionally prepared reports including:
- robust business plans
- financial forecasts for the next six to twelve months
- up-to-date management accounts