Effective, well organised information will improve how your business performs.
Small businesses are often run by people with big ideas. But without robust, reliable management information systems to back them up, these businesses can struggle to make their ideas a reality. Valuable, well organised information leads to improvements in business performance and business growth. At BSR Bespoke chartered accountants in Tunbridge Wells, we know that business information is power, so we will help you turn it to your advantage.
What is management information?
Management information organises information about your business so that you can analyse it effectively and efficiently, and make decisions based on evidence. It’s good to gather information, but it’s of limited use if you don’t do anything with it. Information is crucial for analysing trends and business operations and for identifying problems, risks and opportunities. It helps businesses forecast the future and adjust accordingly. Companies can use it to monitor customer treatment, expectations and outcomes. It also helps you meet regulatory business compliance requirements.
How can BSR Bespoke help me to produce the management information I require?
1. We can help with accounts and reports that are specially formatted to provide the information you need to:
- gauge past and current performance
- compare actual performance to budgets
- make informed decisions for the future
2. We can assist with producing financial forecasts that help a business budget to meet its objectives and keep cash flow under control.3. We can recommend customer relationship management (CRM) software that can be linked to the accounts, enabling greater measurement and control over individual relationships, as well as system efficiency.
How else can we help you?
Our Tunbridge Wells team has all the tools at our fingertips to help you produce timely, relevant management information for you and your business. We have experience with many different accounting software packages such as Sage, Xero, QuickBooks and FreeAgent and can help put the right systems and frameworks in place to help you do just that.